- House Of Secrets #93(08-09/71) reprints non-DP back-up story from My Greatest Adventure #85(02/64).
- Batman #238(01/72) reprints My Greatest Adventure #80(06/63) and has a new Neal Adams/Dick Giordano wraparound cover with the team in a group.
- The Brave And The Bold #102(06-07/72) combines panels from the Robotman back-up stories in Doom Patrol #100(12/65) and #105(08/66) to form a single story.
- The Doom Patrol #122(02/73) reprints the main story from Doom Patrol #89(08/64)[edited] plus a new text page and a non-DP short story from My Greatest Adventure #76(02/63).
- The Doom Patrol #123(03-04/73) reprints Doom Patrol #95(05/65)[edited] plus a new text page.
- The Doom Patrol #124(06-07/73) reprints Doom Patrol #90(06/64)[edited] plus a new text page.
- The Brave And The Bold #116(12/74-01/75) includes the three-page article "Heroes Who Wouldn't Die" with panels of Robotman.
- Super-Team Family #7(10-11/76) reprints the main story from Doom Patrol #86(03/64) plus small illustrations on the cover.
- Super-Team Family #8(12/76-01/77) reprints the main story from Doom Patrol #87(05/64) plus a one page origin recap from #86.
- Super-Team Family #9(02-03/77) reprints Part 1 of the story from Doom Patrol #88(06/64).
- Super-Team Family #10(04-05/77) reprints Parts 2 and 3 of the story from Doom Patrol #88(06/64) plus the artwork from the cover reworked into a title page and six panels from Part 1 reworked into a story recap.
.....During Gypsy Period 1, there was an all-Doom Patrol issue of DC SPECIAL Blue Ribbon Digest #19(03/82) which reprinted My Greatest Adventure #80(06/63) and Doom Patrol #86(03/64)(main story and origin page), #91(11/64) and #90(09/64) intact plus covers. This was digest-sized and, in keeping with their then-newly forged ties with New Teen Titans had both covers and a Robotman pin-up done by George Perez. It's edited by Karen Berger.
.....The entire Original Series (including the Challengers cross-over from 1966) has already been reproduced in color in five hardcover DC Archives from 2002 to 2008 and as of this writing is in the process of being reprinted in black-and-white in two paperback Showcase Presents... volumes. For details see the recently posted DP08-AT Trade Format Survey.